Tuesday 2 February 2021

Virtual author/rapper visit

 


We were lucky enough to have a virtual visit from the author and rapper Breis.  He was a great hit with our students.  This is what some of our students had to say about the visit.

Jayden J:

I really enjoyed the author/ rap artist visit a lot. I think his music and rap songs are great. I also really think it was a popular lesson as being a rap artist/ author is something a lot of children want to do for a job in the future, so it is also quite inspiring. Overall, I found the Breis call very exciting and enjoyable especially when he sang stay 'Diligent'.

Lillie T:

It was really nice listening to the rapper/author yesterday, and how he started his career. I enjoyed it because it gave me more opportunities for my future career, and I enjoyed his performances.

Reggie N:

As the rapper came to my old school before, I enjoyed experiencing his lyrics again. I found it fun as he stayed in rhythm for most of his raps, my favourite rap is I am on a bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment